|The factoryInsite® application suite is called “tailored” software because it can be easily extended and changed to incorporate unique entry and/or reporting requirements. Yet it is still supported in the same manner as a commercial “canned” package. What Is A Tailored Software Approach?*|
Because of the tailored methodology utilized, the factoryInsite® software:
• is a global solution. factoryInsite® connects to existing systems and grows with your needs.
• is problem focused. factoryInsite® gathers information and presents it in real-time for identifying what is happening.
• is data rich. factoryInsite® maintains complete sets of information in context for problem determination or historical analysis.
• is broad based. factoryInsite® modules share data and integrate with other applications to give you views covering all areas of the enterprise.
• utilizes progressive entry. You don’t have to install all of the factoryInsite® modules at once. Add them as you need them.
• bridges gaps. Gaps between existing systems or between the information that you need to make good decisions and the information that you currently have available.
• implements entry by exception. When human entry is required, only confirmation and changes from the expected results need to be entered.
• tailors presentation methods. Information is only useful when it is presented clearly for action. We work with you to make sure this happens.
factoryInsite® factory floor applications* provide a real-time view of labor productivity, product quality, and manufacturing process flow to workers and supervisors.
Click on headings for products.
Product Cost Savings
[+] Labor Productivity Products (click here)
[+] Quality & Safety Products (click here)
[+] Material Movement Products (click here)
Application Suite Information